Enterprise Applications projects are complex. Integrating data and applications is a constant challenge, as well as ensuring the accurate business intelligence demanded in today’s fast-paced competitive environment.
InfoVision consultants are currently driving some of the most exciting IT innovations in businesses across all verticals. Our success in undertaking complex enterprise applications projects derives from our ability to combine our proven talent with technical depth and delivery discipline. We have exceptional competencies and expertise in specialized disciplines, existing and emerging software technologies, software development functions, SDLC phases and supporting-SDLC processes and in several industries.
InfoVision has executed well over one hundred projects, small and large, worldwide, on client’s premises as well as in one of our several facilities on-shore and off-shore. We have assembled and operated project teams involving well over one hundred consultants, developing multi-year commercial solutions that address multi-billion dollar target markets. Our team is comprised of individuals who profess steadfast professionalism, coupled with exceptional industry knowledge and insights of the verticals that we specialize in, thereby eliminating time-consuming ‘learning curves’.
From Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), to Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), to Content Management System (CMS), to E-Business Systems, to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems, to Supply Chain Management (SCM), Business Process Management, to Transaction processing, inventory management, order fulfillment, data storage and reporting systems – InfoVision consultants have worked on several transformational projects with renowned brands across industries.
Enterprise Application Services provided by InfoVision, addresses unique challenges faced by organizations in the areas of:
InfoVision’s Multi-gate Project Methodology provides our project teams the delivery discipline to successfully navigate key stages of every project. Quality checks are mandated, and are ‘hard-coded’ at the end of each stage, starting with Project Initiation and continuing through Planning, Execution, Closure and Transition of knowledge and intellectual property.
- Deep technology capabilities with strong business acumen and dynamic understanding of industry verticals, challenges and opportunities
- End-to-End expertise in development, reengineering, support, maintenance, migration, testing and validation
- Reliable and predictable service through a highly mechanized portfolio of world-class processes, infrastructure coupled with the flexibility required to adapt to changing demands
- Extensive experience in applying Agile development methods for multi-location project execution
- Reward based culture that emphasizes on increasing productivity and improved client focus
- Higher accountability and well defined scope, to achieve tangible results together with and for our clients
- An approach of partnership to drive continuous improvement in project outcomes
- Alliances and partnerships with like-minded innovators and leading players in the industry such as AWS, Azure, IBM, Salesforce, MongoDB and so on – With access to the latest technical advances in the industry and remarkable talent
- Subject Matter Experts that represent InfoVision at industry leading technical events and meet-ups – Showcasing the InfoVision vision, speaking about industry trends, keeping abreast on the latest innovations across technologie
- Resource Development Team with a combined experience of 200+ years – Specifically focusing on IT Functions
- Strategic Sourcing Track Record of 20+ years with emerging and niche skills
- Preferred provider for Telecom, Banking, Retail, Energy/Utilities, Manufacturing, Technology & Airline clients – Domain, Technology and Business Expertise with 90%+ repeat business
- Nationwide presence with clients across the US, Canada and India – With access to global talent, with state of the art development centers seating up to 200+
- InfoVision’s 5-step methodology from Analyzing Client Needs to Integrating Consultants to Client Environment (Be it a single resource requirement to setting up teams of size 100+
- Proven ability in setting up focused technology teams of size 80+ within 6-8 weeks for Fortune Clients
- Capability setting up technical centers of excellence, seating up to 170+ for Fortune 500 companies
- Training for Consultants and scheduled training for the Resource Development Team, by SMEs from dedicated InfoVision Technology Business Practices
What our client says
“InfoVision has provided us with top notch Engineering talent at very competitive prices. Sean and InfoVision team demonstrated amazing capacity/flexibility in responding to our needs with minimum or no advance notice. InfoVision is a truly a customer-centric organization and always gone the extra mile to delight us”.
I have had the pleasure of utilizing InfoVision’s capable and knowledgeable consultants in several projects in my sphere of responsibility. These are very large scale and involved enterprise level projects such and handles more than 1M orders a month, or Verizon.com site information and technical architecture. It would have been very difficult to power these large teams without the competence, dedication, and diligence the InfoVision team displayed during the engagement. I am very grateful to InfoVision’s services and plan to continue to integrate its resources in my team.
Honesty and Integrity were the most positive aspects of InfoVision. We were impressed with InfoVision’s ability to ramp up the resources for some of our large initiatives in record time.
InfoVision has been a great addition to my project teams in the past. When we needed highly qualified Web developers, they provided us with the right candidates at the right time and the right price. I look forward to working with InfoVision team as they bring quality and value to my team.
I wanted to thank you for your professional courtesy regarding a recent 12-month consulting engagement. Sridhar and Kesava were both very customer focused and proved to be team players. I have worked with numerous consulting companies in the past. Your professional conduct is to be noted. I will consider InfoVision for future projects.
InfoVision has proved to be a great business partner, providing high quality consulting services at good price points and outstanding customer service.
InfoVision brought in the right resources and were well integrated with our work culture. Many of the InfoVision resources were converted to full time with us. InfoVision’s account management team was exemplary in managing the resources on a continuing basis.
Had excellent experience with Sean and the InfoVision team during my time in our professional services organization.