Job Title: Sr. AEM Architect (Adobe Experience Manager)
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
We are currently seeking an Sr AEM Architect with 12+ years of architecture experience in Web Content Management and 6 + years experience with Adobe AEM Component Development for our Client.
What You will Be Doing:
Sr AEM Technical Architect will play a vital role in the architecture design, testing and deployment of Adobe Digital Marketing solutions, including but not limited to Adobe Experience Management, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Target.
You will work closely with product owners, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts to build a Digital Platform using Adobe’s Digital Marketing products.
You will work in a collaborative team environment on the development of our digital applications (desktop/mobile/tablet).
We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web.
- Install and configure Adobe Experience Manager for on premise solutions or cloud based solutions (AWS).
- Maintain up to date information on Adobe digital marketing products and determine the use case where those products can be best leveraged.
- Designing Content Strategy for multiple channels across Verizon and streamlining components and templates to work across multiple digital properties
- Ability to take a hands on approach to resolving complex code issues
- Design/develop/configure OSGI services.
- Development environment setup using maven.
- Effectively communicate physical architectural designs to customers and present design options/considerations.
- Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the Digital marketing program for a customer.
- Hands on development of AEM templates and components leveraging AEM Sightly framework.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Help design analytics scenarios.
- Design Content targeting Scenarios and architect how those scenarios will be implemented in AEM and Adobe Target.
- Mentoring development team during technical implementation and help them in addressing complex issues.
- Infrastructure design and tuning.
- RCA of complex issues and come up with quick resolution.
- Strong knowledge on providing Content as a services to be able to provide experience/content fragments to other consuming channels.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Web Content Management and 10 years of IT experience and strong experience with Adobe AEM Component Development using Sightly
- Experience in architecting at least 2 large implementation of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.3 +)
- Hands-on architect, to do Proof of concepts and building framework as needed.
- Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools.
- Hands on development experience with AEM 6.4 versions, and familiar with Touch UI component development, Sling model development
- Have an overall view of the AEM technology stack including Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
- Hands on Experience with developing, building and installing AEM content packages
- Java development skills including using Eclipse IDE with Maven Plugins.
- Good to have mobile hybrid application development experience
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Experience with Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, MVC, Eclipse, Maven
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of Accessibility/SEO guidelines and best practices.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment and participate in discussions focusing on best practices, user experience, functional requirements etc.
- AEM Certification (Lead developer/Architect) is a plus.
- Portfolio to accompany resume