- Provide Strategic and Business Planning expertise, leading to the prioritization and development of a core portfolio of assets.
- Responsible for business development including analysis and full life-cycle development plans, from design and testing to implementation.
- Lead the economic evaluation and negotiation team that secured the license extension of critical legacy asset.
- Organize the digital data room process and prospectus for the sale of assets. Responsible for liaising with potential asset buyers. Define and recommend a range of sale prices by developing economic models.
- Build a network among similar asset class developers allowing for benchmarking and identification of best practice.
Education Qualifications: Bachelors in Electronics Engineering or any computer related field of study and 60 months experience.
Valid Till: 11/13/2020
|Job Category||Information Technology & Services|