- Managing development projects’ scope, budget, resources, and timeline for multiple client organizations
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation by working with development teams to deliver additional resources as needed
- Creating project reports for clients and stakeholders, focusing on development milestones and deliverables and predicting budget precision
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Compile data, preparing reports and distributing as necessary (Executive brief, etc.)
- Tracking R&D Resources and Logistics, budget and billable resource revenue
- Tracking status update from Digital Transformation Leader including R&D, Partnership, Marketing, In-side Sales and sales progress to give visibility.
- Preparing Deck for Leadership Presentation including the Status and Forecast.
- Responsible for VP’s Brand Pod cast follow-up and updates.
- Senior Management’s expense Tracking and submission.
- Tracking personal sales of executive.
- Putting together weekly status update overall.
- Will be part of R&D Marketing help, Gap and status update.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of experience working as a high-level admin at the executive level. Comfort working in fat pace environments
- Extremely detail-oriented mindset and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Proactive, “hungry” attitude, interested in going the extra mile to keep things running smoothly
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (you will be coordinating with important business and client contacts)
- A positive, can-do attitude and personality to match. This is serious, critical work but we’ll get nowhere if we burn out!
- Flexibility with the changing priorities and challenging timelines that come in a startup environment
- Strong level of independence and efficiency, including in a remote work environment
|Job Category||Information Technology & Services|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services|
|Job Functions||Administrative Human Resources Information Technology|