Duration: 12 months+
Must Have : Mostly Salesforce Development. Strong developer with knowledge of apex triggers, apex classes, lightning Web components, integrations.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience and Salesforce.com integration experienceincluding different business systems as well as integration tools.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Sales Force configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired endstates, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts, Actionsand Approval Workflow.