- Use Selenium, Maven, Jenkins to developed the UI automation framework.
- Use Spring boot and Rest assured, Junit and Maven to develop Integration framework to test micro service.
- Run performance testing for the current application with JMeter tool.
- Use JEST and Enzyme to create Unit/Regression framework for ReactJS app.
- Conduct Defect Triage meetings with Developers and Business users on daily basis,
- Responsible for planning test execution schedule, and allocation of resources, tracking and monitoring actual work progress against planned work assignments
- Use TestNG, Page object model to developed the automation framework.
- Experience in Agile environment, with 2 week Sprint.
- Implement Continuous Integration using Jenkins, GIT and Maven.
- Implement browser less testing using PhantomJS and Ghost driver.
- Implement parallel testing up to four browser using Jenkins slave and Maven.
- Create stub to test REST web services and micro services
- Setup Selenium grid to run multiple scenario across the network, with the help of Jenkins.
- Coordinate with different business group for automation requirement and to get tech stack.
- Sprint planning, retro, elaboration, client demo for different projects and deliverable.
Education Qualifications: Master’s in Computers or related field of study and 24 months experience.
Valid Till: 11/21/2020
|Job Category||Information Technology & Services|