- Develop UI application that can run across multiple browsers on variety of platforms such as desktop, tablets and smartphones using the latest web standards.
- Develop hybrid Mobile applications using Polymer framework and Cordova container that can run on both iOS and android platforms.
- Develop data visualization application using web standards such as HTML5, D3.js, HighCharts and CSS.
- Work in Agile teams to design, develop and test software components along with collaborating with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new applications according to design, requirements, and standards.
- Work with business and product owners to understand desired application capabilities.
- Participate in the analysis and composition of requirements, design and implementation of system, design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product.
Education Qualifications: Master’s in computer applications or any computer related field of study 24 months experience.
Valid Till: 11/21/2020