- Provide technical guidance and assistance to business users and product development teams.
- Create functional, technical designs, coding and unit testing of applications as per business requirements.
- Perform root cause analysis and troubleshoot issues with Middleware, API service calls, MQ, database connections for Verizon Wireless Order processing and Billing applications.
- Support application break fixes, API’s customization, End-End connectivity review with close coordination with several support teams, Middleware infrastructure and network teams.
- Review enterprise release aligned projects functional requirements and perform system integration activities.
- Coordinate project requirements and test partner activities on ON-HIX EDI X12 834 membership transactions, testing Inbound & Outbound EDI X12 834 transaction flows via connectors, message broker, business rules engine and mainframes.
- Support client external test partner teams with EDI X12 834 Inbound & Outbound membership files data processing.
- Execute Batch jobs for weekly data loads and data slice refresh in UAT\SIT\DEV regions to support system tests in Verizon Wireless VISION and Billing systems.
- Test support on NACHA payments non-compliance audit issues for EFT and Credit card transactions between Health Plan Services (HPS) and its trading bank.
- Create user manuals and conduct KT sessions to UAT support teams on new features & enhancements.
- Validate frontend applications for PCI non-compliance security audit items, run QUALYS scans and Sunera security Vulnerability checks.
- Monitor applications performance and reliability using Wily, New relic, Grafana, Kibana tools on API failures, response timeouts and volume loads.
- Handle continuous Integration and manual deployments of JITR (Just In Time Rating) application builds during scheduled deployment windows.
- Execute sanity checks using client in-house developed API Web Services testing automation tool (WSTT) to ensure End-End flow is verified.
- Generate weekly status and project metrics with overall progress, burn down charts, forecasting and road blocks for client senior management.
Education Qualifications: Bachelors in Computers or Engineering and 60 months experience.
Valid Till: 11/21/2020