- Gather business requirements and preparing functional requirements.
- Provide assistance in preparing technical design and configure end-to-end AEM environment
- Design and development of Templates and Components, Workflows.
- Components were developed using Sightly, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Java, Java Script, AJAX and jQuery.
- Setup multi-node run-time environment with Webservers.
- Configure the dispatcher for caching and load balancing between publish instances with Apache web server.
- Create custom workflows with process steps to publish the content to AEM Publish environments.
- Integrate LDAP with AEM and executed scenarios for authenticating LDAP users, groups and filters.
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Design a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Debug system level deployment issues, root cause analysis, and resolve failures.
- Deploy the Web Application in WebSphere.
- Configure pom.xml to deploy the project using Maven.
- Configure Spring Web MVC Framework to implement Java Framework design patterns.
- Automate the deployments using Jenkins and its respective dependency plugins.
Education Qualifications: Master’s in Computer Engineering and 12 months experience.