- Design and create advanced user-interactive mobile application for the Android Platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, deliver new features, and write Junit test cases.
- Unit- test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Publish the release builds to Google Play store including beta testing as well as.
- Experience on code versioning controls like Git, GitLab, and Bitbucket and implementation of software architectural design patterns.
- Able to write SQL query processing language queries and good knowledge about SQLITE database.
- Follow and understand the Software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience in making and consuming REST API calls request and response.
- Experience with Java or Kotlin and Android development lifecycle.
- Experience working with push notifications, background services and multi-threading.
- Experience with Android development environment tools (Eclipse, Git, Java, SQLite and Webservers).
Education Qualifications: Master’s in Computer Science and 24 months experience.