- Experience in Software development using Agile methodologies (Scrum) from planning, requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of enterprise grade web applications.
- Knowledge on OOPS concepts, Design principles and Design Patterns, SOAP, RESTful services, Web services technologies, functional programming, SOA and Micro-service architecture.
- Experience in handling and maintaining Insurance domain products like Oracle Insurance Policy Administration (OIPA). experience in telecom/networking domain assigning network resources to create end to end network path, Order Management, provisioning and activation.
- Experience in Cloud technologies. Experience in working with relational databases (RDBMS) like Oracle, DB2, MYSQL, AWS RDS and no SQL databases like Mango DB, Casandra and DynamoDB. Experience on Web/App Servers like Web Logic, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss and Jetty. Experience in using Putty, SSH Client, FileZilla and build tools like Ant, Maven and Gradle, AngularCLI and Web-pack.
- Experience with DevOps (CI-CD Process) and automated Delivery Pipelines, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira and Confluence. Experience in Test-driven Development (TDD), preparing, System/Functional Test plans and writing unit test cases using Junit, Mockito, karma and code coverage using SonarQube.
Education Qualifications: Bachelors in any computer related field of study and 60 months experience.
|Job Category||Information Technology & Services|