- Develop/Test and implement applications, Salesforce CRM, Eclipse, IDE, Apex HTML, and Selenium tools, including Cognos and Tableau.
- Participate in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis, Web Services development and unit Testing, Performance Testing, Test Strategy, Test Scenario Planning, Test Cases Preparation, Test Data/Environment Setup, Test Case Execution, Defect Tracking, Client and Team Interactions, Steering the Knowledge Management.
- Perform Salesforce Service Cloud functional and integration testing with the middleware’s like TIBCO ETL.
- Perform Functional, Integration, End-to-End, Regression testing activities like test planning, test preparation, data preparation, test execution, test result analysis and UAT support.
Education Qualifications: Master’s in Electrical Engineering or any computer related field of study and 24 months experience.
Valid Till: 11/13/2020
|Job Category||Information Technology & Services|