- Responsible for analysis, design, development, maintain, unit test the applications and implement business logic components for complex systems.
- Design technical architecture diagrams for Application Programming Interface (API) and Enterprise API Microservices applications that are often highly secure, high-volume and low latency, required for mission-critical systems.
- Participate in all the Agile ceremonies of scrum, grooming, planning, retrospective and demos.
- Prepare releases of software components and deploy applications on Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud Computing in Linux/UNIX operating systems.
- Provide technical support and continuous improvement of all live applications.
- Implement continuous integration and continuous deployment using the Jenkins CICD pipeline.
Education Qualifications: Master’s in Computers or related field of study and 24 months experience.
Valid Till: 11/21/2020