- Analyzing the PRD (project requirement document) and gather requirements for iOS design module.
- Responsible for creating the User flows and designing the screens for user interactions.
- Integration Support between the server architecture and Client architecture.
- Enhancements and performance improvement between client and server architecture.
- Identify the critical performance issues of the project to achieve excellent user flow.
- Prepare the detailed estimates, Development, Integration, scheduled and weekly Tracking sheet.
- Follow the iOS Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) & iOS app permissions.
- Creating adaptive layouts using Storyboards, Auto Layout, Size Classes.
- Design the core functionalities and server communications using Objective c, Swift, XCode.
- Architect and design the application functionalities and provide various performance improvements.
- Responsible for design, develop, code, test, modify, implement, maintain and document java applications.
- Involved in Rapid development of the application using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Involved in Configuration management with GITLAB/Bitbucket, Jira, Zeplin, Confluence and Jenkins tools.
- Enhanced application security by implementing encryption/decryption functionality by integrating pie SDK.
- Implementing new requirements in swift 5. And migrating all objective c modules to support swift 5 in all upcoming features.
- Providing high level verbal and written communications such as design documents, presentation, decision documents, or research papers.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Building the libraries and frameworks that support authentication and cutting-edge network protocols.
- Optimizing mobile applications on the iOS platform.
- Documenting processes, procedures, modifications and enhancements of the application.
Education Qualifications: Master’s in Computer Science and 24 months experience.
|Job Category||Information Technology & Services|