Duration: 12+ Months
Area pertaining to Openstack/Kubernetes, Cloud and Architecture related experience is required here.
Here is JD for a Devops Architect Role:
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in software design and development.
- Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Cloud computing experience is MUST
- Datacenter infrastructure Design
- Opensource technologies experience – LINUX, GIT
- Ability to code in Python, C
- Knowledge on Ansible to Automate deployment
- Open stack architecture knowledge.
- Deep understanding on Networking protocols and routing protocols – TCPIP, BGP, MPLS, VPNs
- SDN knowledge on SRIOV, OVS-DPDK, network design expertise is MUST
- Ability to understand open stack Code (written in python)
- Knowledge on Troubleshooting networks – using TCPDUMP etc.
- Knowledge on microservices/containers.
- Deep knowledge in REST API design for software application.
- Kubernetes architecture knowledge
- Knowledge on HELM charts for docker container orchestration over Kubernetes.
- Knowledge on cloud network architecture and network fabrics
- Knowledge on Cloud storage architecture – CEPH, SAN
- Experience in L2/L3 networking technologies.
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills.
- Ability to document the Design in terms of block diagram, flow diagram, E2E sequence diagram.