Digital technologies have disrupted traditional business models. While enterprises are adopting digital technologies to keep up with their customers’ expectations, the internal organization is finding it difficult to cope. We can help you transform your enterprise into a digital business hub by refocusing your entire value chain.
Creating Brand Advocates
We help you design a consistent and continuous set of positive experiences for your customers. This positive engagement can help you increase your wallet share from your customers, and convert them into not just brand loyalists but brand advocates. Your one-time customers can be your customers for life through a strategically planned digital approach.
Merely adopting digital technologies in the frontend is not enough. You also need to have operational support in the backend for this digital adoption. We help you design your digital processes and operations so that they are aligned to your strategic vision of technological evolution.
Digital involves more than one channel that you can leverage for your business. We can help you create new age multi-channel strategies for better business opportunities. We help you identify which channels you should focus on, how to personalize your business for every single customer on these channels, and how to engage with them better.
In addition to tools and technologies, your people and processes are key to your success in digital transformation. We work closely with you to drive a cultural change within your workforce. We help you drive higher digital acceptance by your teams, identify skill sets that need to be developed, and set different types of performance goals.
- Adopt digital approach right from the start instead of planning a transformation later on.
- Design backend operations to support the digital frontend of your business.
- Make your business easily accessible by engaging with your customers and prospects on more than one channel.
- Win more brand advocates by delivering a superior and personalized experience.
- Keep your business ecosystem clean and uncomplicated by driving digital-only approach.
- Move your business from a single channel to a multi-channel environment with a systematic plan in place.
- Redesign your customer engagement practices and processes for digital channels.
- We can help you strike a fine balance between traditional and digital business models while you are going through the migration.
- Identify new tools or technologies that you may need to invest in for digital transformation.
- Design new business models to optimize your investment in digital and improve ROI.
- Drive a cultural change in your entire organization and prepare them for the digital future through trainings and skill enhancements.
- Plan and prioritize your digital investments based on strategic migration plans and technology adoption.
- Modify your existing IT architecture to accommodate your digital vision and make it nimble.
- Make your enterprise a digital engagement hub by planning and delivering personalized and more relevant customer experiences across multiple channels.
- Refocus your entire business value chain on digital channels and not just the customer facing part of your enterprise.
Read our latest blogs
When we work with CEOs on creating a business case to seek funding, we always tell them that there are two sides to digital transformation. One is the side that helps them save money by addressing operational inefficiencies, changing the way ideas are taken to marketplace, accelerating innovation, etc. It helps you understand your customers better which in turn impacts your product design and service delivery cycles.
Look at banking for example. Banking by its very nature represents a close relationship between the enterprise and its customers. This relationship is built on faith and trust – something that is very integral to human beings. However, these days digital channels have become the pulse of the banking industry. Chatbots are taking over interactions and IVRs are offering pre-defined assistance to customers. Websites and online forums are helping customers make buying decisions like never before.
We have always propagated that digital transformation is not a functional approach but an enterprise level strategy. Unless and until it starts dominating the boardroom discussion, we believe the enterprise is still not invested in the initiative completely.
The world is changing at an increasing rate – so much so that it has become quite frustrating to understand what is a temporary fad and what is redefinition of the future for an enterprise. This makes investment decisions quite tricky for leaders. And when you add the concept of digital transformation to this, it sets all the bets off the table!
In many cases, we have seen IT opting for the faster development approach since it requires less time and resources. However, this may not necessarily be the smart approach. Coding conventions, application designs, and even architectural backends that accelerate development can at times compromise the future-readiness of the solution.
While the other speakers shared their thoughts on topics like test objectives, test integrity, BDD, digital transformation, and team ownership, I shared my two cents on digital value chain. I also touched upon the importance of SMAC testing at the center of any digital assurance platform and the transfer and access to data at all these points.
Download our latest e-books
6 Signs Your Business Needs Digital Transformation
Digital transformation is not a personal choice but a business imperative. Your business might be in dire need of a digital transformation strategy and may be sending out signals. It is up to you to recognize them and take action.DOWNLOAD
4 Cornerstones of a Digital Transformation Strategy
Digital transformation is so much more than just technology. It is a way of just “being” in the modern parlance that makes the business more relevant and relatable. It is a summation of smaller shifts that helps the enterprise attain this state of digital being.DOWNLOAD
6 Digital Transformation Challenges To Prepare For
Most CIOs today agree that their number one priority is to adapt the business to the increasingly digital world. However, digital transformation seems to be like an oasis to many. The closer they believe they have gotten to the ideal state.DOWNLOAD