What we are looking for:
As a Product Head -
- Lead the product charter that will help re-imagine the media monitoring product paradigms
- Who has hands-on experience from the product conceptualization phase to product development & marketing it to the international markets.
- Help define the product roadmap to ensure sustainable competitive advantage
- Collaborate effectively with functional stakeholders across Business, Technology, Data teams to prioritize, develop and deliver products in an agile environment
- Manage the full product lifecycle - ideation, defining features, user research, writing specifications, and tracking of performance metrics.
- You’ll also be the project expert in Agile software delivery. You’ll define and work within a project governance framework (i.e., establish team cadence, run Scrum ceremonies, etc.).
- Define the product metrics and success for features, product releases.
- Constantly analyses the product performance against KPIs, and other metrics and is driven to improve performance.
- Technically sound and having hands-on experience in using the latest tools and features, an expert in technologies like - AI, ML, NLP, Text Mining, etc.
- Build automated workflows between multiple stakeholders for monitoring, reporting, and analysis functionalities.
- Build effective feedback channels to stay on top of the pulse of the customer and help refine the business strategy by being the voice of the customer in the org
- Employs a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.), quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc.) data into product requirements.
- Own the complete business plan and strategy for our in-house tool AlphametricX - including the P&L, working with various stakeholders including content and research team, technology team, sales team (which will include creating sales toolkit like a product brochure, pitch deck, product video, etc.)
- Create and manage the content to be uploaded on AlphametricX, which will include collating and streamlining the current knowledge in the organization, creating a content calendar, working with respective stakeholders.
- Work closely with the technology team to create the product, which will include creating the business requirement document, defining key features and structure of the platform, creating wireframes for demos to complete the roll-out of the product.
- The incumbent will be required to exercise extreme caution and discretion as he/she may have to handle commercially or otherwise sensitive data as part of outreach exercises.
- The Product Head for AlphametricX will have the responsibility of managing the product that will position the organization as a thought leader and also lead a team of product experts who manages front-end, back-end, and client relationship individuals/teams
- Expert in utilizing best-in-class Media APIs and Stacks to get real-time data on the go, who has the problem-solving qualities, and translate it down to his/her teams
- Own a compelling product vision and roadmap fueled by market research combined with innovation and creativity.
Also needs to have -
- Assessing capabilities around competitive and industry trends to gather qualitative and quantitative data for purposes of product positioning and roadmap planning.
- Own the Product Management roadmap from idea inception to final delivery, working with UX, Engineering, and Data Science on product discovery, requirements, and project plan to drive timely execution towards launch.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the market landscape, identifying areas of growth and driving ROI on product investments.
- Manage a team of product sales managers and growth hackers.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement teams on Go-to-Market plans that translate to sales, which will be a key point of differentiation.
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage analysis, market data, and marketing and technology trends into compelling product strategies that drive our customers’ business goals.
- Create and track KPIs and success metrics for all product launches.
- Have previous experience in providing impeccable product demo’s for both internal and external stakeholders.
- 8 -15 years’ proven experience of Product Management in a customer-facing SaaS platform, preferably developing Media Monitoring/Mar-tech/Analytics focused products, technologies, and platforms.
- Have exposure working with international clients (both B2B and B2C), especially within the US and European markets
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree or higher. Degree(s) in Marketing, Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics are all a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships across cross-functional teams
- Expertise in communicating progress at each phase of development as appropriate, including published roadmaps, requirements, and other information
- Ability to identify and communicate risks to the product execution plans, including identifying potential trade-offs and making recommendations to senior leadership teams
- Ability to manage the big picture combined with strong attention to detail
- Experience driving initiatives across cross-functional teams in a global environment
- Strong sense of ownership and desire to drive results
- The curiosity, humility, and intellectual energy to constantly extend your knowledge
Management/Mentoring Experience: 5+ years (including with direct reports)
- Willingness to be hands-on to help with projects when necessary, practicing humility and acting as a good listener
- Strong knowledge of design processes and project management
- The ability to form consensus across a broad, fast-moving organization
- A history of mentoring strong designers and contributing to the design community
You will be a great fit if you also have:
- Experience with the following: leading teams to tackle large scale B2C and B2B products, rapid prototyping & iterative development, leveraging data to drive design decisions, some experience operating in larger companies (500+ size)
- Ability to present 1-2 shipped projects during the interview
- Skill preferences: Design Thinking, Usability Research, Data Visualization and Presentation, People Management, Project Management, UX creation platforms like – Figma/AdobeXD and others.
Information Technology & Services