Roles and responsibilities:
- Recruiter will work on a variety of requirements across the technologies and submit relevant profiles as per the client requirements.
- Ensures that required no of profiles with desired quality has been submitted to all client requirements.
- Should be flexible to work in Night Shifts (CST Time)
- Responsible for handling the complete recruitment life cycle for Direct Clients in the US.
- Thoroughly understand and work on the requirements of the client. Analysing Searching, Calling, & Submitting consultant profiles as per client requirements from different sources like job portals, references, networking sites etc. as required.
- Conduct initial screenings, reference checks, negotiate pay rate, relocation, coordinate client interviews and work with the Account Managers to close the position.
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating candidate follow-up and status update on a regular basis.
Desired candidate profile:
- Experience in recruiting US Citizens, Green Card holders, H1b , E3 , TN and EAD ( OPT , H4)
- Familiar with different US Tax terms (w2 , Corp to Corp )
- Experience recruiting from various domains.
- Experience in VMS/ Direct client based US Recruiting.
- Proactive, just-in-time recruitment in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively manage multiple job requisitions and deliver on a high volume basis.
- Traditional and Out of Box Recruiting Strategies to close positions as per Client needs.
- Good understanding of both domain-based and technology-based recruiting.
- Ability to use Boolean search strings to identify qualified candidates utilizing multiple recruiting sources.