Last revised – 15/10/2020
The Scope of this Privacy Statement
In this Privacy Statement, “we”, “our website”, or “this website” refer to InfoVision and the specific webpages of www.infovision.com.
InfoVision is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of confidential information to the extent possible. This Privacy Statement explains the use and protection of personal information collected by this website and integrated marketing services. It applies to any personal information you provide on the InfoVision website and, subject to local law, any personal information we may collect from other sources.
We do not share, redistribute, or sell personal information collected by our web servers to third parties unless required by the law.
Information collected by InfoVision
The InfoVision website collects the usual visitor information when you visit the website including your:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser used
- Web pages requested
- Referring web page
- Date and time
- Duration of time spent on the website
- Information gathered by tools such as Google Analytics
In addition to the information listed above, we may collect and store information received through these sources:
- You may choose to provide your details on the website using forms, which may ask users for contact information like name, business email ID, company or school, and contact number.
- You may also choose to register on the website using your social handles such as LinkedIn, wherever such integration is available. In this case, the public information available on these social profiles will be captured.
- For job applications, we may collect more information about your past experience, education, etc. The information from the registration form is used only to reach out and connect to the applicants and references.
- We might collect information through marketing sources such as LinkedIn, Hubspot, and other marketing service providers to send you tailored or contextual business content and promotional material.
- The InfoVision website uses “cookies” and web beacons in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests. These may be third party cookies and these provide us insights to run targeted marketing campaigns and to customize content. Your browser or browser settings may allow cookies to be placed by default. You may change the settings to delete the existing cookies and/or prevent cookies from being accepted automatically. Please note that the latter may affect your browsing experience, as certain parts of the website may not function.
Storage and Use of Collected Information
The information we collect is used:
- To improve the website browsing experience, related features or services offered to you
- To communicate back to individuals who wish to be contacted by us
- To personalize and send promotional content about services and solutions we feel might interest you
- To improve the website performance and presentation
- For troubleshooting purposes
- To process job-related requests
This information is stored as long as it is relevant and as required by law.
The information collected may be stored in our physical and/or cloud-based servers and databases, owned and managed by InfoVision and/or our designated partners.
Sharing of Collected Information
- InfoVision will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law or a regulatory authority.
- InfoVision will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Security of collected information
We have established reasonable technological and commercial security measures to protect the information provided by visitors on this website against unauthorized access, use, distortion, destruction of the users’ data.
InfoVision does not sell or provide services to, nor does it engage or employ children under the age of 18. We do not collect and process personal data of children below 18. If it comes to our notice that we have collected or received information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately.
If you have reason to believe that we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Data on external sites
This website may contain links to external web sites that are managed by third parties. The privacy practices of the external websites are reviewed, controlled, or monitored by the respective websites and are not subject to oversight or control by InfoVision.
Privacy Statement Revisions
This date on which this statement was last revised is mentioned on the top left corner of the page under the heading.
How to contact us
If you have any questions with regards to this Privacy Statement and our management of your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitors who would like to obtain details about the information we have collected, make corrections, unsubscribe from communications, request the erasure of personal data, limit the use of their personal data, or withdraw consent to us holding and processing their information should contact us at email@example.com.